This screencasts presents some of the settings available when configuring a bulk operations view. It covers:
- Controlling access to your VBO, and why that is important.
- Showing actions as buttons rather than a select list.
- The new cool option for selecting all items on all view result pages.
- Turning check boxes into radio buttons.
- Showing or hiding the result of the bulk operations.
- Showing action configuration on the view page.
- Processing the view items in batches, rather than all at once (and why this might be good).
- How to skip the confirmation page.
- How to give your actions customized labels.