Some basic usage of Organic groups:
- How to create a content type that is used as groups – meaning containers for other stuff (content and other entities).
- How to modify a content type (Articles) to allow it to be posted to selected groups.
- That the user creating a group by default will be the group manager.
- How to add more members to a group.
- That there is an example feature shipped with OG.
- That groups and group content is actually managed by special fields.
- That group membership is actually also managed with a field (of the same type that tells what group a content piece belogs to).